The Zhukov-U handguard takes the great features of the Zhukov handguard and cuts a full inch and half off the front, making it ideal for shorter rifles, pistols, or shooters who want to maintain the use of military issue cleaning rods. The Zhukov-U is built around a sturdy aluminum chassis for increased strength and excellent heat mitigation, with an external design offering far superior ergonomics to traditional AK furniture.
NOTE: Handguard counts as one US compliance part for 922(r). Installation requires permanent removal of the hand guard retainer and forward sling mount. Please ensure the barrel diameter under the handguard measures between 16.75 - 18.25 millimeters before cutting your retaining cap! Minor additional fitting may be required. Not compatible with Yugoslavian pattern rifles or RPK style receivers. Barrels less than 11.5” long are not recommended.
- Fits most stamped and milled AK pattern rifles with standard-length gas systems
- 1.5" shorter than the standard Zhukov for better fit on short barreled rifles
- Full length aluminum chassis for increased strength and heat mitigation
- M-LOK slots to mount your favorite accessories
- Vented gas tube cover, and fully compatible with UltiMAK railed gas tubes
- Heat shield has been relieved to accept standard AK cleaning rod
- Length: 10.1”
- Width: 1.8”
- Weight: 10.95 oz